Tuesday 2 August 2016

Kumawood Star Maame Serwaa Denies Pregnancy Rumours



Child star Maame Serwaa has reacted to reports indicating that she is pregnant.
The Kumawood star in an interview denied the report.

''I am not pregnant''. Maame Serwaa told Zionfelix. ''The person who wrote the story called me not long ago to tell me what happened before the story became viral. He told me that someone gave him that information. The writer said the person who gave him that information claimed to be my brother and was even walking with me at the time as he was telling the story.

''I left OKESS when I was promoted to form 2 because I didn't want to be in a mixed school. I felt like attending a single sex school that was why I transfered to Serwaa Nyarko Girls Senior High School".

Maame Serwaa is in her second year at Serwaa Nyarko Girls’ Senior High School studying General Arts.

No comments:

Post a Comment