Sunday 22 November 2015

Rapper Criss Waddle Is Sad, Disappointed and Angry With Poor People- here's why


Ghanaian rapper and AMG Boss Criss Waddle is angry, sad and disappointed about how 

people treat  their fellow humans. 

The rich rapper and his friend disguised themselves to 

              test people by asking them  to help, but he was surprised with how things turned 

out. Read  

on to get the details from his facebook post.



''This morning I got on my bicycle with my friend wearing a regular shorts and a ratchet grey 

top, we took a ride to community one,with the intent of giving out 1,000 Ghana to any 

"random" person that was worth it,First person I decided to approach was a guy who 

changes coins for taxi drivers and trotro drivers,I approached him and begged him for 20 

pesewas,he said he can't help,then I moved to this pure water seller,told her to pls in the 

name of God give me one or I will die because am so thirsty from riding she also said she 

can't help she just started selling,remember a few weeks ago I wrote on my Facebook that 

people should just do good because they want to do it not because they want a reward in 

return,do you know that if I had approached these people IN A Range Rover or as Criss 

Waddle instead of a bicycle they woulda gave me everything for free?? The world is such a 

fucked up place,I brought my 1,000 Ghana back home,smh poor people think they need the 

most help and can't risk helping anyone,you can forget about God's miracle 

then.‪#‎AMGBUSiNESSToTHEBLOODCLATWORLD‬ ''



No comments:

Post a Comment